Let PayDay handle your payroll processes. Not looking to enter your payroll, not a problem! PayDay Payroll Resources has a dedicated staff that will handle payroll for you. You can call, email, or fax your information directly to your contact. We can also streamline your process by creating E-sheets that import directly to our software. If you are used to entering payroll yourself, we also offer a web and remote based platform where you can enter new hires, run payroll and reports or access quarterly documents at your convenience.
Tax Payment Service (TPS)
Federal, state and local payroll taxes are paid on your behalf to take the tax burden off you, keep you in compliance, save you time and give you peace of mind. Our tax professionals research and maintain state and federal tax rates, tax brackets and statutory limits so that you can concentrate on growing and running your business, helping you to know that you comply.
Our tax payment service includes:
- Transferring the total Federal Income Tax, Social Security and FUTA tax from your bank account each pay period on check date and depositing them by due date.
- Transferring applicable state and local taxes on the check date and depositing them by the due date.
- Filing your business tax returns, paying any remaining taxes from your account at quarter- or year-end.
New Hire Reporting
Federal law requires that all businesses report their newly hired and re-hired employees to a designated state agency within a pre-established period—20 days if sent via mail, twice per month if sent electronically.
Information required by the federal government includes:
Employer name associated with your company’s federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Employer address
- EIN number
- Employee name
- Employee address
- Employee social security number
- Date of hire
- Check Signing – PayDay’s check services are more than just checks that are signature ready and secured in pressured sealed envelopes. It’s peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of right the first time.
- Check Reconciliation Service – Tired of wasting your time with check reconciliation? Let PayDay do the worrying with our Check Reconciliation Service. Checks will be written on PayDay’s bank account instead of yours, which will protect your company from check fraud, while saving you time on your check reconciliation and posting.
- Direct Deposit – Save yourself the time and hassle of paper checks with PayDay’s Direct Deposit you can have employees’ paychecks directly deposited into their bank accounts, with no check signatures needed. It not only saves time; it saves you money too!
- Garnishment Services – Whether it is Child Support, Garnishments and/or Wage Assignments, PayDay is here to help you navigate thru the tedious requirements to garnished paychecks and remit your payments. No matter if it is withholding, remitting and/or garnishment, our team will keep you up-to-date on all the latest state garnishment administration requirements, to keep you in compliance and headache free.
- Corporate Branding – We know how important your brand is, and how critical it is to carry that through every aspect of your business. We can add your corporate brand to your checks.
- Virtual Mail Room – Virtual Mail Room (VMR) is a password protected email delivery system that allows you to receive your payroll reports, direct deposits, pay statements and quarterly tax returns automatically after you processed your payroll. With VMR, your company can become truly paperless while increasing the security level of your confidential payroll information.
General Ledger Services
General Ledger Reporting Service – Interface your accounting software to help streamline G/L posting and check reconciliation. Our General Ledger Interface allows for the seamless, electronic files to be imported into your accounting software, removing the manual keying of data.
General Ledger Report – If we do not interface with your current accounting system, PayDay can create our general ledger report which will provide you with your journal entry displaying your GL numbers.
Benefits Administration Services
Retirement Administration – PayDay can help your company save time while staying in compliance with the administration and recordkeeping of defined contribution plans, such as pension, profit sharing, and 401(k) plans.
Health Insurance – Health insurance is one of the most important employer-provided benefits currently offered in the workforce. PayDay can accurately calculate, verify, and adjust payroll deductions as needed, while assisting your company in making your premium payments to the carrier.